Thursday, September 9, 2021

Haani Akram's art went viral on social media

 Haani Akram's art went viral on social media


As the land of Balochistan is rich in minerals, so there is no shortage of talent. And this is seen on the basis of equality without any gender discrimination. there are many misconceptions about Balochistan that in the education and life of women and girls in the Baloch society Is conservative but this is not same in every case.

It is true that the lack of basic necessities and economic backwardness in Balochistan has reached a critical level, but in the case of women, Baloch society is quite the opposite of the general perception. From resistance movements to the political arena or art flourishes here. Despite the lack of resources, there is no educational system and no transport system, but there are many skilled and artistic people.

One of these artists is Haani Akram. Haani's painting is currently going viral on social media, in which she paints the gate of her house beautifully and sits down to play the guitar herself. Haani is from Pishkan, a small coastal town in Gwadar. And she's an intermediate student. "I have been interested in art since I was a child, but I didn't know about art at the time," says Hani. When I was in eighth grade in 2018, our English teacher, Imran Ishaq, told me about art. "I can read further in it," he said. He also provided colors and sketchbooks.

Hani says about her viral painting that when she painted this gate, she never thought it would be so viral and people would like it so much. One day when the weather was cloudy, she made a picture and uploaded it, then people praised her a lot. However, in the early days, when Hani posted her paintings on social media, she was also criticized. "I have also participated in art exhibitions," says Hani. Ma'am Anila also took us to Gwadar wall art painting in August 2019. Then I came to social media. There was a lot of criticism on social media as well as praise and social harassment. But I knew I shouldn't be left behind.

Hani describes art as an expression of her feelings and emotions. "I think art is an expression of feelings," She said. An artist expresses his feelings through art. Like a dancer or a painter, I enjoy art so I'm attached to it. There is a saying that an artist is like a king but in our society the artist has not that importace. Haani's dream is to become a professional artist and establish her own art academy. I want to become a professional artist and build  an art academy in Balochistan. I want to teach art to my next generation. Because I have learned without a teacher. I know how difficult it is. I don't want it to be difficult for those who come. That is why art academy is my dream. I am thankful to my people for liking the painting on my gate. I am very grateful that it went viral and encouraged me. ”


Balochistan's coastline is rich in art and talent treasures, but there is a dearth of academics  where such skilled children can pursue their hobbies and art in a professional way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages